n/naka is reservations only and we are open for dinner Wednesday through Saturday. We accept reservations up to three months in advance. New reservation slots open up on Sundays at 10AM PST.
Sunday, October 21st @10AM reservations open for 1/23 - 1/26 dining
Sunday, October 28th @10AM reservations open for 1/30 - 2/2 dining
Sunday, November 4th @ 10AM reservations open for 2/6 - 2/9 dining
We offer two types of 13-course menus (modern kaiseki/$225 or vegetarian tasting/$200) and a variety of beverage options. Dinners are served at a relaxed pace and typically last around two and a half to three hours. Two weeks before your reservation, we will contact you for your menu selection and to confirm your credit card information.
* We will have a special Osechi (traditional Japanese New Year) menu on December 30th and 31st.
- Reservations will be available through our website on Tuesday, November 27th at 12PM.
- This special menu will be $250 per person (tax, beverages, gratuity are not included). We will have a special wine and sake pairing available for $125 per person.
- We will have one set menu only which will include fish, meat and dairy. We will not be able to accommodate any special requests or dietary restrictions for this menu.
- A non-refundable $100 per person deposit will be charged on 12/18.
* We will have a special Valentine's menu on 2/13 and 2/14.
- Reservations will be available through our website on Tuesday, January 8th at 12PM.
n/naka will be closed
- October 21st through November 27th
- December 26th
- January 2nd & 3rd
Cancellation Policy Please note that all cancellations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your reservation date. Anything outside of that time frame will be subject to a late cancellation fee of $85 per person to be charged to the credit card on file. If you do not confirm your reservation by phone, email or SMS, it will be canceled.
To make a reservation (or get on a waitlist/notification list) online, please click below.